Web design for startups – why you need a website?
Now a days, if you are a running a business and don’t have a website, then seriously you are losing a much business. The days are gone, when you were doing business locally and you were able to make a living out of it. But now in this competitive market, this kind of thought or business strategy could lead you out of business and failure.
Some Facts; Have a look?
Still there are many business owners that don’t understand the growth possibilities of having a online presence in the market. Look at some facts below and make a conclusion:
- Every day, more than 2.4 billion people use the Internet
- About 90% of users search internet for something they want to buy
- 40% of the Internet users purchase products online every month
- More than 70% of new customers would check you up on Internet before doing business with you.
- 55% of buyers said that they search for product/vendor information on the Internet
- According to these facts you can imagine how important it is to have your business visible on the Internet.
Got it, what else?
The bottom line is; Your website is very important and it should be as unique as your business is, It is also important that, not all websites are created equal. The way in which the code of your website is written can make your business higher or can break your success. Even when you think that you are saving money, but in the long run you’ll lose more than you can imagine.
The code affects the website?
Yes, it does. Google, Bing and other search engines are fully focused on how fast a website load and how relevant it’s content is. Search engines use these factors to qualify your website on the web.
It one of the biggest mistake that business owners can make when having they are building a website for the first time. Actually, they don’t know how to put there great ideas into content for website and normally they fill up the web pages with images instead of there great business ideas.
Yes, there is a lot of competition in the online market today. But as present, surely you have already a lot of competition in your locality and around your physical stores and that don’t let you away from enhancing your own business. In the same way, there were many big online portals on the Internet already when you first think about the online (e-commerce) business.
Here are some more facts about online( e-commerce) stores…
- The U.S. e-commerce economy is worth $349 billion
- U.K. reached an estimated £52.25 billion in 2015
- Worldwide e-commerce sales reached $1.7 trillion in 2015
- 8 out of 10 consumers will shop online if offered free shipping
- E-commerce sales from social media grew by 202% in 2014
Yes… I need a website
Now you have prepared your mind that your business needs a Website. First step is to find out someone who can create it for you in the most beneficial way. Never compromise with cheap services, normally this kind of approach does not work at all as expected. Always look for a company having vast experience, check them up in Google, find what their clients are saying about the company, check out their previous completed projects.
Going a little deeper here are some things you should check before taking your decision.
- Make sure your website is unique and reflects your business and goal.
- Check for online reviews about your service provider.
- Check out their Portfolio.
- Check their social media presence and likes.
We as a service provider?
Well, here I am introducing our services to you. We had been doing Application development and web design services for more than 8 years. We are a team of developers, troubleshooters, logical thinkers, designers, internet marketers; working to provides High Performance Online Enterprise Solutions and Custom Softwares. Check this link for our Services and here is another to our Portfolio page. We will love to hear from you so don’t hesitate to send us an email as soon as you want.